Welcome to the UTM blog. UTM offers blogging services to students and staff subject to the following terms and conditions of use
By using this blog, you agree to the following terms and conditions of use:
Contents, posts and comments
- Contributors to this blog are expected to contribute material that reflects well on the UTM community.
- By using this blog you agree to refrain from making comments that include profanity and personal attacks or comments that can be viewed as derogatory, inflammatory or obscene by individual members or groups within the university community.
- The administrators of this blog reserve the right in its sole discretion to remove posts or comments that UTM determines do not meet the foregoing standards, violate any of these terms or conditions (including any of the UTM policies referred to herein), or are otherwise inappropriate.
- By using this blog, you agree to abide by applicable federal, state and local laws regarding copyright, rights of privacy and publicity, and defamation.
- Specifically, you agree that you will post no content that infringes the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of any party, infringes the right of privacy or the right of publicity of any person, defames any person or entity, or is otherwise illegal, obscene, defamatory or injurious.
- Users of this blog should only contribute material that they have the legal right to use. If you cite the works of others in a post, you are required to accurately portray the previous and attribute the work to the original author.
- Usage of this blog by university faculty, staff and students is covered by the UTM ICT Policy.
- Faculty, staff and students also agree to use this blog in a way that complies with university policies, including those regarding plagiarism and academic integrity, copyright, the student code of conduct and the code of ethical conduct for faculty and staff.
Syndication of Content
- The university retains the right to syndicate (via RSS and other syndication methods) publicly available content distributed through our blog system for the purpose of highlighting the work of the UTM community.
- By using the university’s blog application, you grant the university the right to syndicate any publicly available content on your blog for the purposes of UTM communications and publicity.
Where to report Violations or Concerns
- The posts and comments on this blog are the views and opinions of the authors. Posts and comments are the sole responsibility of the authors.
- As a service provider, UTM is not liable for any legal or financial issues which may arise as a result of your use of blog.utm.my
- They are not approved or endorsed by UTM and do not represent the views, opinions or policies of the university. UTM can not verify or guarantee that the information presented is accurate or complete and shall not be liable for any harm or damages arising from the content or material posted on this blog.
- Any user registered with this blog confirmed agreed to use this site at his/her sole risk.
- UTM makes no representations or warranties concerning the availability of the blog or the information or content contained in the blog, and specifically disclaim all such warranties, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.